一些有用的英语

来源 :中学生英语·高三版 | 被引量 : 0次 | 上传用户:TIANYAGUKEXING
下载到本地 , 更方便阅读
声明 : 本文档内容版权归属内容提供方 , 如果您对本文有版权争议 , 可与客服联系进行内容授权或下架
论文部分内容阅读
  I am always punctual. 我总是很准时。
  Don’t be so modest. 别谦虚了。
  I am flattered. 过奖了。
  I am on your side. 我支持你。
  Well, it depends. 噢,这得看情况。
  It is up in the air. 悬而未决。
  That is the latest fashion. 这是最新的款式。
  He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
  So far so good. 目前为止,一切都好。
  Let’s get to the point. 来谈要点吧。
  Let’s forgive and forget. 尽弃前嫌。
  Knock it off. 少来这一套。
  A close call. 太危险了 / 千钧一发。
  Neck and neck. 不分上下。
  It is cool. 很棒。
  It is neat. 太酷了。
  It is righteous. 酷毙了。
  That will be the day. 有这么一天就好了。
  I am having a swell time. 我玩得很开心。
  If I were in your shoes ... 如果我是你的话……
  It is out of the question. 这是不可能的。
  He passed out. 他已经昏倒了。
  Not a sound was heard. 没有一点声音。
  Don’t panic. 不要慌。
  It is a lot of junks. 这都是一些垃圾。
  Over my dead body! 休想!
  I got a big kick out of it. 这件事真令我开心。
  Don’t try to brainwash me. 别想给我洗脑。
  Don’t chicken out; be a man. 不要退缩了,要像个男人。
  You can count on us. 对我们你绝对放心。
  His words carry a lot of weight. 他的话很有份量。
  My mouth is watering. 我都流口水了。
  Don’t dream away your time. 别虚度光阴。
  Cheer up. 振作起来。
  You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
  It is nothing to be surprised about. 这事不值得大惊小怪;
  What a good deal! 真便宜!
  In a word, I am tired of everything. 总之,我对一切都很厌倦。
  You asked for it. 你是自讨苦吃。
  God helps those who he1p themselves. 上帝帮助那些自己帮自己的人。
  The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself. 人贵有自知之明。
  Misfortune might be a blessing in disguise. 塞翁失马,安知非福。
  I don’t think much of the movie. 那电影不怎么样。
  Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
  I have a nice sum of money put away. 我存了一大笔钱。
  Don’t trust to chance. 不要靠运气。
  I just keep my head above water. (生活)还凑合。
  I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
  He stands out in the crowd. 他鹤立鸡群。
  He may show up soon. 他马上就回来。
  You can eat and drink your fill. 你可以尽情地吃,尽情地喝。
  The movie is going over big everywhere in China. 这部电影在中国大受欢迎。
  Beyond all questions you are right. 毫无疑问你是对的。
  Clothes make the man. 人要衣装,佛要金装。
  Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,失不再来。
  He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
  I’m not good at speaking off the cuff. 我不擅长即兴演讲。
  Shake a leg, or you’ll miss it. 快点,否则赶不上了。
  I’ve had it with him. 我受够他了。
  His performance of Li Bai is top-notch. 他扮演的李白特别出色。
  Could you fill in for him? 你能代替他吗?
  The explanation made no sense. 这个解释莫名其妙。
  It’s on me this time. 这次我请客。
  I just do it by rule of thumb. 我凭经验做的。
  It’s full of hot air. 真是空话连篇。
  He always goofs off. 他总是吊儿郎当。
  I am up to my ears in work. 我忙得不可开交。
  It’s on the house. 这是免费的。
  You should give him a piece of your mind. 你该向他表达你的不满。
  Can you give me a lift? 载我一程好吗?
  I am an exam jitter. 我一考试就紧张。
  Let’s go Dutch. 各付各的账。
  This is over my head. 对我而言这实在太难了。
  wishful thinking 痴心妄想
  His argument doesn’t hold water. 他的论点站不住脚。
  I have a runny nose. 我流鼻涕。
  Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
  Being criticized is awful. 被人批评真是痛苦。
  Don’t get on my nerves! 不要搅得我心烦。
  Let’s find a happy medium. 我们还是找一个折衷的办法吧。
  It really turns me on. 这令我兴奋。
  You’ve put your finger on it. 你说到点子上了。
  Never jump on the bandwagon. 别趋炎附势。
  They sell like hot cakes. 这些都很畅销。
  You’re laying it on thick. 你夸大其辞了。
  The price makes my hair stand on end. 那价钱把我吓了一跳。
  He is now in the soup. 他现在很糟糕。
  This is beyond comparison. 那是无与伦比的。
  Tom always gets cold feet. 汤姆总是裹足不前。
  Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
  I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
  I’ll see to it. 我会留意的。
  He got under the boss’s skin. 他惹恼了老板。
  I’ll try to smooth things over. 我会妥善处理事情的。
  Still water runs deep. 大智若愚。静水流深。
  It is a hard nut to crack. 这是一件棘手的事情。
  Get out of my face. 滚开,别让我见到你。
  You have given it your best shot, anyway. 不管怎样,你已经尽力了。
  Cut it out. 住口。
  You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
  I can’t take it any more. 我受不了了。
  Don’t nag me! 别老是找我的岔子!
  I guess so! 我想是吧!
  That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!
  Don’t give me a song and dance. 不要找借口。
  I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
  I’ll put everything in black and white. 我会把所有事情白纸黑字地写清楚。
  Tom is nobody’s fool. 汤姆是个很聪明的人。
  He is a fast talker. 他能言善辨。
  Give me a break! 你饶了我吧!(被不停烦扰时说的话)
  Don’t give me a hard time! 别跟我过不去好不好!
  I have a sweet tooth. 我喜欢吃甜食。
  I don’t like splitting hairs. 我不爱斤斤计较。
  Don’t sell yourself short. 别看轻自己。
  Try to have a mind of your own. 做事要有主见。
  It slipped my mind. 我忘了。
  You have my word. 我保证。
  It’s a hit. 这件事很受人欢迎。
  That’s always the case. 都习以为常了。
  You’ve got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。
  It’s up to you. 由你决定了。
  Suit me fine! 太适合我了!
  He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
  She has a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。☆
其他文献
请下载后查看,本文暂不支持在线获取查看简介。 Please download to view, this article does not support online access to view profile.
儿童画展(比赛)中的作品,色彩艳丽斑斓,造型稚气可爱,不乏优秀之作,然而,“三多”现象也十分严重,令人担忧。1.教师代笔过多有不少作品造型优雅、线条流畅、色彩关系和谐、
初春,阳光明媚。我们一群朋友带着孩子相约到城郊开荒种菜。  我给女儿小米穿上米姥姥给做的工作服,小球鞋,虽说看起来有点土气,但是米爸说,这才像是干活的样儿。  小米见到了小伙伴儿璐璐、甜甜和皮皮,孩子们叽叽喳喳,开心极了。璐璐和甜甜是双胞胎,都穿着好看的毛呢大衣,带着玫红色的帽子,小皮鞋亮得发光,头上的蝴蝶发卡随着微风翩翩起舞,很是好看。璐璐妈一副洋洋得意的模样,说,这套行头是托朋友从国外代购来的
一、生化分析及激光诊治医疗食品设备,如用于血液和血气分析、电解质测定、电泳及光密度扫描仪器装置,具有特殊功效的新型激光治疗装置,多功能、组合化、操作电动化的眼科光
为纪念李四光先生诞辰115周年,10月26日,由中国科协、国土资源部、中国科学院支持的,“李四光是我国科技界的一面旗帜”展览在湖北科技馆隆重举行。举办此次展览的目的是为
实现空间飞行器的自主交会对接控制首先要测量两个飞行器的相对距离和姿态。已经发展了多种光电敏感器。本文提出用位置敏感探测器(PSD)和相位式激光测距仪构成“敏感器包”
巴比伦巴比伦这座古代美索不达米亚人的城市位于今天的伊拉克境内,它以其令人惊叹的空中花园而世界闻名,有着这个地方令人想起的一样的骚乱历史。从古亚述人到亚历山大大帝都
针对中央空调系统能源消耗严重的成因,以及变频节能控制原理,结合本酒店安装变频节能控制装置的实际状况和取得的实际成果,浅谈变频节能装置在中央空调循环水系统中的应用以
【Abstract】This paper attempts to concentrate on the often-neglected character Nick in The Great Gatsby from the aspect of his structural and thematic roles in the novel. Nick is confronted with the st
你有没有过这样的苦恼:辛辛苦苦把宝宝带大,从怀中解放出来了,可他一与同伴玩耍,就又冒出了一大堆交际问题。宝宝的交往能力到底如何呢? Have you ever been so distressed: hard