论文部分内容阅读
发热、乏力、咳嗽、咽痛,是新冠肺炎最典型的症状,也是流行病学调查中的关键问题,标志着一次流行病学调查正式开始。
Investigator:Did you ever have a fever recently?
调查员:请问您是否或曾经发热?
Respondent:Yes, I have a fever.
受访者:是的,我正在发热。
Investigator:Have you taken a temperature? What is the temperature?
調查员:您是否测过体温,多少度?
Respondent:37.4 degrees.
受访者:37.4度。
Investigator:Is there anything else wrong with you?
调查者:是否还有其他症状?
Respondent:I feel fatigued now. I have a sore throat and a runny nose.
受访者:我乏力,咽痛,流鼻涕。
确认了受访者的身体状况后,就要对其活动情况和行动轨迹进行追踪。
Investigator:Did you go to hospital or clinic recently?
调查员:您近期是否去过医院?
Respondent:No, I didn’t.
受访者:没有去过。
Investigator:Did you go to any public places?
调查员:您近期是否去过公共场所?
Respondent:Yes, I had a meal with my family in a restaurant.
受访者:是的,我曾与家人一同在餐厅就餐。
Investigator:Did they have any symptom like you?
调查员:他们是否有症状?
Respondent:No. They are OK now.
受访者:没有。
曾去餐厅吃饭,这肯定会引发调查员的警觉——新冠肺炎疫情可能由滥食野生动物引起。
Investigator:Do you like eating sort of venison?
调查员:您是否喜欢食用野味?
Respondent:No, never.
受访者:不,从来不吃。
Investigator:Do you raise any pet?
调查员:您是否养宠物?
Respondent:Yes, I have a dog.
受访者:我养狗。
Investigator:Did you go to any pet market recently?
调查员:最近有没有去过花鸟鱼虫市场?
Respondent:No, I didn’t.
受访者:没有去过。
新冠病毒肺炎的潜伏期(incubation)一般不超过14天,旅客经过流行病学调查后,将被送往集中隔离点进行14天的隔离观察(quarantine)。外籍人士来华后与中国公民采取相同的疫情防控措施(take the same prevention and control measures as the Chinese citizens do)。
Investigator:That’s all. Thank you for your cooperation. Please take protective measures for individual as follow:
Wash your hands often and carefully.
When you go out, please wear a mask.
Try not to visit places with crowds or poor ventilation like restaurant.
Greet others without touching them, and socialize without a handshake, hug or kiss.
If you suspect that you are infected, please seek advice from professional medical institutions.
Take effective protections, keep a good mood and avoid panic.
Welcome to China.
调查员:好的,谢谢您的配合。请您做好个人防护措施:
勤洗手。
外出时要戴口罩。
尽量减少到餐厅等人员密集或空气不流通的场所。
尽量使用非接触的打招呼方式,减少握手、拥抱、亲吻等接触式社交礼仪。
如果怀疑自己被传染,要尽快就医。做好科学防护,保持良好心态,不要恐慌。
欢迎您来到中国。
Respondent:Thanks.
受访者:谢谢。
“Language is power”是南开大学外国语学院的口号,语言能够成为使全球勠力同心共同抗击疫情的巨大力量。
责任编辑:马春梅