生活中的压力

来源 :疯狂英语·口语版 | 被引量 : 0次 | 上传用户:cnreon
下载到本地 , 更方便阅读
声明 : 本文档内容版权归属内容提供方 , 如果您对本文有版权争议 , 可与客服联系进行内容授权或下架
论文部分内容阅读
  快点儿,不然你要迟到了!
  Hurry up or you’re going to be late!
  我只是厌倦了上下班高峰期的交通。
  I’m just sick and tired of rush hour traffic.
  我的老板总是对我唠叨个不停。
  My boss is always 1)harping on me.
  在雨天想要打到出租车简直是个噩梦。
  It’s a nightmare trying to catch a taxi in the rain.
  你能相信这些日子以来农产品的价格(飙升)吗?
  Can you believe the price of 2)produce these days?
  我的电脑又出故障了。
  My computer is on the 3)fritz again.
  现在我真的在紧张地工作着。
  I’m really4) under the gun at work right now.
  我需要留意多项即将到达最后期限的工作。
  I’ve got too many deadlines to keep track of.
  近来账单一直堆积如山。
  The bills have really been piling up lately.
  我的室友让我抓狂。
  My flatmate is driving me up the wall.
  每天时间都不够用。
  There just aren’t enough hours in the day.
  维持生计变得越来越难。
  It’s getting harder and harder to make ends meet.
  你总是得担心食物的来源。
  You always have to worry about where your food is coming from.
  真不敢相信我把银行卡弄丢了!
  I can’t believe I lost my bank card!
  她新买的苹果手机被偷了。
  Her new iPhone got 5)swiped.
  公交车上似乎总是没有空位。
  I can never seem to get a seat on the bus.
  我想要挤出时间锻炼身体,但从未奏效。
  I try to make time for exercise, but it never seems to work.
  难道这样的天气不让你发疯吗?
  Doesn’t this weather just drive you mad?
  如今我们在众多压力下生活。
  We’re just under a lot of pressure these days.

其他文献
David Greene (Host): We’re 1)sorting out some health food claims this morning, like 2)kombucha. Is this 3)fermented brew really good for you? We’ll find out in a moment. But first, olive oil. The trut
期刊
没什么比星期一早晨更糟糕的了。  There’s nothing worse than a Monday morning.  真不敢相信我睡过头了。  I can’t believe I slept through my alarm.  我希望这个生病的理由行得通。  I wish this were a valid medical excuse.  看起来她一到星期一状态就很差。  Looks
期刊
万众期待的暑假又到了!什么?你又打算宅在家里看美剧、打电动吗?那么你真的out了!现如今,许多大学生都选择通过社会实践的方式来锻炼自己,而丰富多样的活动也为他们提供了一次深入了解、认知社会的机会,从而收获一份来自象牙塔之外的难忘经历。
期刊
My idea is that, whenever someone makes a promise, no matter how casual, they would be required to back it with a 1)monetary 2)deposit. If the promise was broken, the 3)recipient would get to keep the
期刊
Fun.是一支来自美国纽约的独立流行乐队。现任成员有主唱Nate Ruess、键盘手Andrew Dost和吉他手Jack Antonoff三人。如同乐队的名字Fun.一样,该乐队的曲风多变,由复古到小清新,俏皮活泼,时而有爵士的优雅,时而有兴奋的节奏,还有钢琴旋律下的淡定。他们对各样乐器的使用都从容自如,并且每首歌都花样百出,绝对不会让你的耳朵疲劳,是闲夏放松身心的不错之选!Fun.乐队成立于2
期刊
暑假来了,“懒虫”Joe 在忙碌了一个学期后,决定宅在家里好好休息,而好友Miranda则劝他多做有意义的社会实践。  (The sound of a Skype ringtone.)  Joe: Hey Miranda! Long time no speak.  Miranda: I know! It’s been forever, hasn’t it? How’s your summer be
期刊
Urban Heat Island Effect 城市热岛效应  Meaning: This phenomenon is when a metropolitan area is significantly warmer than its surrounding rural areas due to human activities.  城市热岛效应是指城市中的气温明显高于外围郊区的现象。在近地面温
期刊
Bryce和Kalinda的暑期社会实践都是在餐厅做侍应。Bryce感叹女生在服务行业有优势,Kalinda则认为这与个人的性格以及待人处事的方式有关……  (At a local upscale Italian restaurant. Shift has just ended.)  Bryce: Hey Kali, how much did you make in tips?  Kalinda:
期刊
Steve: Hey Laura, what are you doing back in China, and at a job fair no less?  Laura: It’s a long story…How about you Steve? How has life in Guangzhou been treating you?  Steve: Well, the job market’
期刊
Stephanie和Damon希望有一个不一样的暑期社会实践,于是他们来到了偏远贫困的地区做调查,想尽办法改变当地居民的生活状况,然而却处处碰壁……  (Two friends sit at a table going through paperwork.)  Stephanie: Hey Damon, can I get your input on something?  Damon: Sure
期刊