快乐航行从安全做起

来源 :疯狂英语·口语版 | 被引量 : 0次 | 上传用户:yc513485587
下载到本地 , 更方便阅读
声明 : 本文档内容版权归属内容提供方 , 如果您对本文有版权争议 , 可与客服联系进行内容授权或下架
论文部分内容阅读
  飞机作为人类科技文明史上一项重要的发明至今已有百年历史。现如今飞机早已成为人们出行最为方便快捷的交通工具,据统计,这也是目前世界上最为安全的交通方式。近来飞行事故频现,痛定思痛,这不得不让人们陷入深思:飞机出行真的是最安全的吗?
  请准备好您的身份证件及登机牌。
  Please have your identification and boarding pass ready.
  我们(的航班)即将起飞。
  We’ll be taking off 1)momentarily.
  请确保您的行李已妥善安放。
  Please make sure that your luggage is safely secured.
  请您调直座椅靠背,收起小桌板。
  We ask that your seats and 2)tray tables are in an 3)upright position.
  请关闭所有个人电子设备。
  Please turn off all personal electronics.
  该航机有六个紧急逃生门。
  There are six emergency exits on this aircraft.
  所有逃生门都有清晰的出口标示。
  All exits are clearly marked with an exit sign.
  请花时间牢记离您最近的紧急逃生门的位置。
  Please take the time to make note of your closest exit.
  请在起飞和降落时系好安全带。
  Please fasten your seatbelt during takeoff and landing.
  我们建议您就座后保持系好安全带。
  We suggest keeping your seatbelt fastened while you’re seated.
  若突发紧急情况……
  In the unlikely event of an emergency…
  若机舱内压力发生变化……
  In the event that there is a change in 4)cabin pressure…
  氧气面罩将从您座位上方自动脱落。
  5)Oxygen masks will drop down from above your seat.
  如果您与儿童一起乘坐航班,请先戴好自己的氧气面罩。
  If you are travelling with children, please secure your own mask first.
  按照闪光灯的指引到最近的逃生门。
  Follow the 8)blinking lights to your nearest exit.
  个人漂浮设备(救生衣)放在您的座位下方。
  Personal 6)floatation devices are located 7)beneath your seat.
  请花时间浏览您前方座椅袋里的安全指示卡。
  Please take a moment to review the safety card in the seat pocket in front of you.
  本次航班全程禁烟。
  Smoking is prohibited for the 9)duration of the flight.
  触发盥洗室烟雾报警是联邦法律禁止的行为。
  Federal law prohibits 10)tampering with washroom smoke11)detectors.
  我们即将经过一段不稳定的气流,请乘客们回到自己的座位上。
  We are experiencing some 12)turbulence and ask passengers to return to their seats.

其他文献
生活压力太大,每个人或多或少都会有点抑郁的情绪。看完本期的《锦囊妙句》,或许你能找到释放这种情绪的方法。
期刊
上学的时候,老师常常希望教室里能安静得“连针掉到地上的声音都能听到”,可大家依然吵吵闹闹,而大家长大工作时,却突然都自觉自发地变安静了。可能每个人都注意到,自己有时能够工作一天却没开口说过一句话。  在英语中,常常用“pin-drop syndrome(过度安静综合症)”来形容办公室的安静程度。有专家指出,办公室内这种极度安静的状况,并不能保证工作的好效果,反而会让员工感受到巨大压力,因为任何微小
期刊
England and Scotland may be parts of the same country, but when it comes to sport, they don’t always see eye to eye.  A few years ago, I played a friendly game of football with my friend and colleague
期刊
为了研究中国的茶文化,Mark特意到云南一游,领略那一望无际的茶园风光。
期刊
复古风的理念是在古旧的款式上点缀现代的饰物或在古典的款式上稍作改动,就能呈现出一种意想不到的全新的时尚感觉。而且复古风的流行不仅仅体现在外表,更重要的是一种内涵、一种精神。  Livia: Here we are!  Brandt: But this is a 1)vintage store. I thought you said granny chic was a new thing.  Liv
期刊
Renee Montagne: We can tell you that a few anachronisms have made their way into the series, and spotting them has become a hobby for many fans. Joining us, as he does occasionally, is linguist Ben Zi
期刊
对于大多数人来说,公车可能是一座只想逃离而不愿再进的围城。当没有成为有车一族时,公车代步是日常生活最基本的内容之一。佛曰:一花一世界,一叶一菩提。俯瞰公车,亦是一“群”,亦知一生。公车之内,一个不成问题的问题悄然而至:为什么要让座,为什么不让座?  尊老爱幼,是中华民族的传统美德。公交车上为老人让座,是每个年轻人应尽的义务。想想某天自己的爹娘出门在外,需要搭乘公交车,身为子女的你也希望别人为他们让
期刊
Melissa回想起自己怀孕八个月时让座给一位老人和一位拄拐杖的女人的艰难经历,心里仍然很生气,觉得很多人都太自私。而David也觉得健全的年轻人就应该给有需要的人让座。  David: Wow, it’s getting crowded on here today.  Melissa: Yeah, but rush hour is always like this.①Everyone packe
期刊
All the life she has seen  All the meaner side of me  They took away the prophet’s dream  For a profit on the street  Now she’s stronger than you know  A heart of steel starts to grow  All his life he
期刊
Molly认为只要是自己的权利就应该极力争取,包括公车上的座位。自己好不容易得到一个座位,是不会轻易给别人让座的。Alan并不认同她的想法。  Molly: Excuse me! What?! Just gonna ignore me, huh? Whatever…I mean, can you believe that guy?  Alan: Sorry, I didn’t see what h
期刊